• Epeolatry: The worship of words. What better piece of vocabulary to kick off this list with?
• Aglet: The little piece of plastic on the end of your shoelaces. (Also a great name for a cat, if you ask certain Curiosity editors.)
• Grawlix: You know when cartoonists substitute a bunch of punctuation marks for curse words? They're using grawlix.
• Borborygmus: A rumbling in your stomach. Time for lunch!
• Accubation: While you quell your borborygmus, you might engage in accubation — the act of comfortably reclining, often during a meal.
Be the first one to comment